15 Phrases to Praise Yourself into feeling good
One of the topics I regularly share with my Personal Life coaching clients is the need to treat yourself like a small child. This is particularly important when you are releasing old negative beliefs and patterns and also, soothing yourself ‘downstream’ into positive emotion.
In this blog post, I am going to share with you some of my favourite phrases to soothe yourself into a better feeling place and give yourself some well deserved self praise. Self praise increases your confidence muscle and assists in releasing old negative beliefs stored in your body. Many of us were not taught how to praise ourselves or soothe ourselves into a better feeling place so don’t worry if this doesn’t feel easy to you. Why not pick one or two phrases and start using them each day on yourself?
- You are doing a fantastic job.
- You’re special – you don’t need to be like everyone else.
- What a great idea.
- You are on target – fabulous!
- You have done well today, well done.
- I knew you could do it.
- You are catching on at this.
- You are getting better at this.
- This is becoming easier to me now.
- I am doing the best that I can.
- You’re important.
- You are a darling.
- Beautiful work.
- You tried hard and did your best.
- You figured it out in the end.
Lisa Phillips is a Life and Confidence Coach based in Sydney. To find out more, please see www.amazingcoaching.com.au. Lisa is also the author of ‘The Confidence Coach’ book.(www.theconfidencecoachbook.com)