We can all struggle with confidence at one point in our lives! In this weeks newsletter, I will share my 10 Phrases to Boost Confidence. These phrases are not about ‘ faking it until you make it’ or convincing yourself to feel more confident. This is too much of a struggle and for many of us, will just not feel good!
These 10 Phrases to boost confidence aim to assist you in releasing resistance from feelings such as lack of confidence or feeling hopeless about your confidence. The more you repeat and feel the statements below, the more resistance will be released. Make sure you feel these phrases in your body though – don’t just repeat them in your mind!
This is actually the first step to building a strong confidence muscle as it helps us release old beliefs and programming.
10 Phrases to Boost Confidence
- Wouldn’t it be nice if I felt more confident?
- I am really looking forward to being a more confident person
- Ok, I don’t feel very confident today, but tomorrow is a new day,
- I would like to start to believe that it is possible for me to feel more confident
- It is going to feel really great when I am a more confident person.
- Everyone has confidence, mine has just had a hard time recently but it is still inside of me!
- I am excited and hopeful about increasing my level of confidence!
- I can do this, every day I like to think I am becoming a more confident person
- Building Confidence is going to much easier for me in the future, It is not as difficult as I think it will be
- I may have lacked confidence in the past, but I can build up a strong confidence muscle. I have achieved lots of things before and I can achieve this!
Lisa Phillips – The Confidence Coach
Leading Life Coach and Confidence expert Lisa Phillips is the author of ‘ The Confidence Coach’ book. Her work is featured extensively in the media. She is currently the Life Coaching expert on The Love Destination TV.
Lisa offers face to face and Skype Confidence Coaching sessions.
Contact Lisa today to find out more about how she can help you build your confidence and self esteem.